The Missing Link to Brain Health & Superior Wellness
One Of The Most Important Roles Of Water Is To Keep Your Brain Hydrated
Drinking the right kind of water is imperative!
DID YOU KNOW...
- The Brain is 80% water and is the first place to lose water and become dehydrated.
- If our brains are mostly water, then it is only logical that lack of water can cause the brain some real problems.
- Alterations in the balance of brain water contributes significantly with neurological disorders including head trauma, stroke and tumors.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy thinking.
- Lack of water is the number one number reason for day time fatigue.
- Your brain needs clean water (with minerals)…in order to conduct electrical impulses to fuel our cells.
These bio-electric commands automatically regulate body temperature, process information, help us move muscles, automatically breathe, help us eat and digest, and cause us "to feel" both physically and emotionally. When there isn't enough water available to your brain, your brain basically shuts down to conserve energy.
The Brain Desperately Needs Water
Something as simple as changing the water you drink
could have a profound impact on optimal brain function
Watch The Videos Below
Learn The Truth About Water
DR. OZ WARNS – KNOW WHATS IN YOUR WATER
What is the difference between alkaline & alkalized water?